Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mel On...Recovery Run

We got back from Nice last night and I thought the best way to stretch these stiff legs out was to go on a nice little recovery run with some friends of mine this afternoon!

I will never get tired of this view!

The weather was perfect and I really enjoyed the nice 5 mile jog/walk with my friend, Maria, who was going on her first run since taking a year off to have a baby...and she ran 3 miles without stopping her first go-around!  Rockstar!


It was just a really nice time and we had a lot of fun (I especially liked the fact that she drove me back to my village so I didn't have to re-run the loop again to get home)!

Here are the pics:

(Coming from my village to the loop I was meeting them on a village over)







Can't wait for our next run together!  Had fun girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment