Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mel On....Deutsche Weinstrasse Half Marathon

I AM SO EXCITED!  I Just signed up for another half marathon…one that involves WINE!  You read correctly, my friends, WINE! Wohoo!  The only thing that could make this better would be…



But I don’t see that happening.  What I do see happening is “Riesling Wine Sponges” being passed out at refreshment points along the course and a complimentary pasta party and glass of local wine the night before.  If that isn't reason enough to register I don’t know what is!


Besides, I am about to run a MARATHON.  13.1 miles is just a training run (who’d thought I’d ever say that?!)

2 comments:

  1. Mel - I didn't know you were a blogger! What fun!!! I'm so excited to be running with you every once in a while... Thanks for helping me "rekindle" my love of the open road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Bri, I can't wait for Weinstrasse...we got this!

    ReplyDelete