Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mel On...Here We Go!

Today was packing day!  I can't believe we leave in the morning.  I am surprisingly calm.  Calm or defeated, I really can't tell which anymore....






It's like planning a wedding.  You plan for months and months and want everything to go PERFECTLY but by the time your wedding day comes all you care about is being married at the end of the day.  None of the other details you have been stressing about all this time really matter anymore.  That is how I feel like (for the moment at least, hello roller coaster of emotions).  I am just ready to get on that plane and go.  I want to run my little race, fly back home, and not leave my sofa for a week.  Whatever happens, happens.

Unless I wake up race day in beast mode...that would be awesome....

Big shout out to my friend, RENEE, for the awesome t-shirts!  LOVE THEM!
I guess I should have picked these up prior to yesterday....at least I have something to do on the plane!

2 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes, 19 seconds
ATHENS BOUND!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and also to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so AWESOME..so proud of you.. love the T-shirts how cool. You got this...enjoy the journey....Breath, look up and let your spirit take you to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete