Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mel On...Note to Sarah

Amanda workouts are back in full swing and my head and heart are super excited about that fact but my body wants to hide in a dark corner and not come out!


I brought along my friend Sarah this week and she really enjoyed the class...yeah for workout buddies!  However, she about got kicked off the island when we were about 4 circuits in to some crazy ab/quad combination and she said "no" when Amanda asked us if we felt that.  Let me tell you....THAT IS A TRICK QUESTION.  You most certainly do not say "no" to this question.  YOU DO NOT SAY NO!

See, our dear, sweet Amanda takes that as a personal challenge to make you not be able to sit for a week.  "You didn't feel that?  Let's see if you feel this...."  Then she sends us into some crazy butt kick balance combination that literally kicked our butts....needless to say, Sarah felt that...

Lesson. Learned.

As much as I complain about the pain, I love it though.  It's awesome seeing and feeling your body growing stronger and having people in your corner who are truly invested in seeing you succeed...you really can't get better than that!  Thanks Amanda...and thanks Sarah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment