Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mel On...Well, That's Not Good...

I thought I was pretty much over the sickness I had last week; however, this cough WILL NOT go away.  My body feels fine now, chest is still a little tight and I'll get a headache from coughing, but for the most part I feel good.  Yesterday's run was a little crappy but I thought it was just because I was on a dreadmill.  But, today's 4-miler was no better...

You would think that the fact I sounded like a wild boar running through the forest on an easy, slow run would have tipped me off to hold back.  But, apparently I don't play that, I just turn up my iPod so I don't hear the wild boar breathing anymore.  Then I end up coughing up a lung and start choking to the point I puke.  Twice.  On a 4 MILE RUN.

How many more days do I have left?!  Oh, that's right...4 days, 13 hours, 38 minutes, and 51 seconds.

This is gonna blow.


1 comment:

  1. Take it slow...you don't have to run the best marathon of your life..listen to your body not your mind...slow and easy will get you there...it's about the journey...You scare me. :(

    ReplyDelete