Monday, January 6, 2014

Mel On...First Run of the Year!

Okay, so I got off to a little later start on the running thing than I intended to this year but with the kids back in school today there were no excuses!  No excuses, Mel...


I couldn't wait to get out there this morning!  Mondays are my long run days with my friend, Bri, so not only do I look forward to the run...I look forward to the company as well!


I hated that I had to walk more than I wanted to but I hadn't ran in a while so I knew it was going to happen...I just didn't like it.  We took the hilly route too, which probably didn't help.  BUT, we did get a morning hello from some friendly sheep and get to see the sun popping up from the clouds and that, my friends, is a WIN!



So here I go...the start of a 1,000 mile journey...wish me luck!
4.89 miles down....995.11 miles to go

1 comment:

  1. With a goal and your determination you don't need luck. :D Wishing you the prosperity and healthy you need to reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete