Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mel On..."Quick Core Workouts"

Soooooo.....you all know how I love me some FemFusion Fitness.  (I think you can search for "Fem Fusion" on my blog and find a gazillion posts!).  I seriously cannot say enough good things about the classes, videos, instructors, and the simple "lifestyle" of FemFusion --  eat clean and move every day.



Speaking of videos.....


When Bri, (the founder of FemFusion, local FemFusion instructor, and my awesome running buddy) asked me if I would be in her upcoming workout video, "Quick Core Workouts," I about laughed so hard I cried (core strength is not my forte).

ME?!  WORKOUT VIDEO?!  BAHAHAHAHA...oh wait, you're serious?

But here's the thing about Bri, she's one of my #1 supporters.  She laughs with me, cries with me, and gets me out the door on the days when the only thing I want to move is my finger on the t.v.'s remote control.  I love her.  So whatever fears I had about the public humiliation of seeing myself attempt to workout in front of a camera was outweighed by her awesomeness. And the fact that the videos are...well, fun!

So here it is..."Quick Core Workouts"  Real women doing real workouts.  Be sure to check out FemFusion on Facebook and Pinterest too!

And, BONUS, there is a flash sale going on today...just sayin...

1 comment: