Friday, January 17, 2014

Mel On...Friday Night Wine Run!

Soooooo.....when I talked my friend, Sarah, into doing today's "wine run" I sold it as a quick 5 mile run from my house for some yummy wine and dinner (I may or may not have forgotten to include the distance from my house to the actual loop we were leaving from...and the fact we were running with a 40 lb kid in a stroller).


When I actually realized we had to include the distance from my house into the run, I was CERTAIN it was maybe 1.5 to 2 miles....yeah right!


 FOUR MILES LATER we reach the starting point of our five mile run!  It wasn't that bad though...the weather was perfect and the company awesome.....just take a look at the pics!











We did opt out on the 5 mile loop and did the 3.5 loop instead...someone had to get to the restaurant early to save seats right??  Didn't even feel bad!










It was a great run with a great group of ladies...can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome that your daughter is getting to enjoy this journey with you. What wonderful mother daughter memories she will have.

    ReplyDelete